The Adventures of Leela

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Elephant in a tutu



Well my fellow LI has not been her normal self lately. She meaning all 110 pounds of her 5'5 body has decided to go on a diet. She claims that after shopping for all the latest fashions, she now feels like a hippo in a tutu. I reply to her if are a hippo in a tutu then I indeed must be an elephant a tutu. Then I thought I should go on a diet too. Of course me being the kind of person who loves to eat and finds any excuse to have some french fries or ice cream have been quite unsuccessful. Which brings me to the idea of an elephant in a tutu. We may think it looks quite amusing, but really that elephant is probably super comfortable and looks perfectly happy (probably because it just got done eating french fries and ice cream ...mmmmm....delicious). Why can't one be a little larger if happy in their own tutu. It beats being grumpy and hungry all the time :) !!!

3 Comments:

Blogger ssien said...

LOL...um...I only wish I'm that skinny. I haven't been 110 since oh....12?
Perhaps that's why I'm more quiet? It's the lack of proper nutrition to my brain...and by nutrition, I do mean junk food :D

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... If you are Elephant in a tutu... I have to think of an animal that is bigger than ELEPHANT...haha!

11:08 AM  
Blogger B His Girl said...

I am working on a talk with an elephant in a tutu. Found your blog on google. The pics are cute. B

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home