The Adventures of Leela

Monday, May 14, 2007

Why I am now officially old (Sam's Bachlorette Party)



I went to Samantha's bachelorette party this weekend. I was ready to relax have some drinks and get a little crazy. I started off drinking these drinks called orange dreams...mmm...tastes like Popsicles! Then I did a couple (ok ok maybe more than a couple) jello shots whom Megan and Melinda had made very strong! I next went to the bar and decided to try a red bull and vodka drink while dancing... then Melinda buys me another and a shot. Next bar, accept drink offer of some
colorful martini-esque drink x 2. Finally make it to next bar on other side of town and....I AM THAT GIRL....you know the one standing outside too sick to enter. I never made it to 3rd bar. I really haven't been that sick since undergrad. The difference is I should have known better and two days later I am still feeling the effects of getting sick for 2 hours straight and then some more the next morning. That is why I am officially old! I can not hang with my buddies who still go out every weekend. I am an old woman who goes to bed at 9:00 and wakes at 5:30, has an occasional (ONE) drink. I am ok with that and have learned my lesson. Next time these young kids (ok they are my age) ask me to drink with them I will politely say no thank you I am still recovering from Samantha's Bachelorette Party!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home