The Adventures of Leela

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

new level of large



Well today I went to my bodypump class as I have been on a regular basis for the last couple months :pat on back for consistency". I had lost five pounds before the whole Mcdonald's Monopoly started and before my stick thin rotation student had convinced me that cookies and ice cream aren't really that bad. I mean she can eat all of that and be stick thin without working out. I have been working out so I deserve sweet treats right? Digress. After having hopped back on the scale yesterday to learn that all the weight I had lost is now back, I made a point to get up and work out. I have come to a new level of large. The woman in my class who is also a regular and was before I started announced she was pregnant and to forgive little tummy that pokes out. That is not bad besides the fact that one naturally thinks in one's head "What tummy?". The new level of large comes when we are doing my favorite dead man's press well actually I am not sure what it's called but it involves doing a row then rolling the bar to chest where you flip it up then do an overhead strong man press then flip down roll down repeat. Anywho skinny pregnant woman is doing this and her shirt comes up a little as she is rolling up . I thought cute, but then my shirt came up a little and I thought oh my I am larger then this obviously pregnant woman...who by the way has more weights than I do on my bar, well that is my new level or large shown up by a preggo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home