The Adventures of Leela

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Bruiser Doozer



Last Month my lovely Husband Ross convinced be that we should buy a puppy. I am very sure that I said yes only because I was so tired and hungry. However now that we have the 3 month old Husky, Bruiser I am discovering that I love puppies! He is so cute most of the time. WE have taught him a few simple commands like sit, stay, shake, lay down, and speak (I really want to teach him to play dead like Bei's dog). He is so smart if you say wanna go for a walk Bruiser? he gets his leash off the table and runs to the door. You know I would have an exceptionally smart puppy! Any who here are some pics! He just looks grumpy he really isn't.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

God, he does look very grumpy:D choose a better pic!

7:15 PM  
Blogger ssien said...

Um, you just like puppies but not dogs in general? He doesn't look grumpy, he just looks evil~~~

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home