The Adventures of Leela

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Diets

My buddy showed me this video today! IT is super funny and although she says that she is Winston I believe that Winston is the animated pig version of me! I mean it was just yesterday that I tried to start my diet off. I had 1 egg for breakfast and a salad with zesty Italian dressing (which was a little too zesty and not that yummy). Then my friend Bethany asked me to drive her to Mcdonald's for lunch and I pretty much beleive that's like asking an alcoholic to drive you to the bar and wait outside and smell all the yummy goodness. So I fell so short and ate a large fry. I mean I was at McDonalds. Then we arrive back into lab after my exercise with Bruiser (a ten minute walk around the complex). As soon as I arrived back at lab I was talked into leaving in order to get Silver dipper! I love sivler dipper so I drove and got ice cream I did debate getting the no sugar added and would had if only they had the chocolate marshmallow as NSA. Well I eventually made it home where I decided I had to eat 4 of the thin mints I bought from the girl scouts this weekend (I had to, before Ross ate them. ) So Today I restart my diet, but oops I already ate half of a kitkat and forgot my salad I packed at home. Yes I really forgot it and no I had good intentions of eating it. Anywho...watch the clip and laugh, I think we all are like Winston sometimes. I guess I will start the diet tomorrow. WISH ME LUCK!



Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OMG, so funny. So are u planning a diet by eating KFC for lunch tomorrow?

10:12 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Leela, please don't deprive yourself of McDonald's - life is too short! I'm so glad that you have returned to your blog! I always get a good laugh here...

3:18 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

ummm, it's been a while since your last post...some of us are in need for a reason to slack missy ;)

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home